What are the advantages of tree and vine support posts made out of impregnated wood?
Advantages for viticulture and fruit growers
- Long-lasting vine support posts for up to an entire generation of vines!
- Neutral reaction to aggressive chemicals such as herbicides, insecticides and fertilizers
- Excellent mechanical functions even for full harvest use
- No negative influence on the growth of plants
- Very good economic efficiency through optimum price / performance ratio
- Easy to handle during transportation, installation and replacement
Advantages for the environment
- Timber - the only raw material that grows back
- Supporting local forestry commissions in their forest management through the use of wood
- Low energy harvesting, transportation and treatment of wood uses when compared with other materials
- Material cycle of wood is CO2-neutral - no contribution to the global warming
- Possibility of electricity and heat generation through thermal utilization of old wood at the end of its product life
- Great adjustment to the landscape - particularly important in areas where tourism plays an important role.